With the awards dinner fast approaching, time is running out to get your entries and nominations in for this years edition of the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards!
The deadline for submissions for this years awards is 12 noon, Monday March 11th and companies across Northamptonshire are urged to get their entries in while they still can in our twelve hotly contested categories!
The full list of categories for this years awards includes:
- Emerging Talent of the Year – sponsored by PALLITE
- Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by SOCIETAL
- Inspiring in schools & Community - sponsored by Goodwill Solutions CIC
- Growth Company of the Year - sponsored by Kingsley Consulting
- Team of the year - sponsored by John Lewis & Partners
- SME Company of the Year, Below 50 Employees - sponsored by BHIB Insurance
- SME Company of the Year, Above 50 Employees – sponsored by Wilson Browne Solicitors
- HGV Driver of the Year - sponsored by Isotrak Group
- Achiever of the Year - sponsored by Brackmills Industrial Estate BID
- Logistics Temporary Staff Agency of the Year - sponsored by Spectrum for Arcadia
- Health Safety & Wellbeing Award - sponsored by Linde Material Handling
- Chairman’s Special Award - sponsored by ACS Recruitment
Be sure to click here to download the entry forms and rules of entry for this years awards and be sure to get your entry in before the deadline of 12 noon on Monday!
To email us supporting evidence with your application - please email materials to Charlotte Patrick.