Already reserved your companies space at this event? Click here to register your driver details for the event!
Northamptonshire boosts a statistic of 1 in 7 jobs in the county being in the logistics sector; growing at a faster rate than any other!
FLT Operators play a crucial role in keeping operations efficient and safe and although operations can be fast paced and demand high levels of concentration but without their skills, accuracy and professionalism the industry would suffer significantly.
Now we have an amazing opportunity to showcase them and your team as the best in the county through our inaugural Forklift Truck Operator competition to be held on Friday 6th September this year.
This event is kindly sponsored by:
Key Sponsors supporting the event are:
- United Pallet Network (UPN) – contributing the first prize of a £1,200 holiday voucher.
- Wilson Browne Solicitors - who are sponsoring £400 in high street shopping vouchers to the second prize winner
- Howdens have sponsored our fantastic winners cup for the event
- ACS Recruitment have 'stepped up' as sponsor of our Penalty Shootout competition.
- Linde Material Handling (Wellingborough) – providing premises, judges and refreshments on the day.
- PALLITE – providing recyclable pallets and ‘props’.
- Weetabix are also very kindly providing breakfast for all of our competitors on the day!
- All Things Business Magazine have very kindly stepped forward as our official media partner.
- An exciting third prize of £200 in vouchers will also be awarded, as well as certificates to all entrants.
We still have a number of exciting sponsorship opportunities for this event, please contact us for more information!
NOTES ON ENTRY:
- Entry is FOC.
- There can only be one entry per business so entry applications will be by organisation, allowing time for internal competitions or elimination process to be complete.
- At this point, companies are only required to reserve their space in the competition. Individual driver details are to be confirmed later.
- Company’s must confirm their entrant’s name by Friday 16th August 2019.
- Registration at this point is for the company ONLY. Places are limited to 24 companies for this event so be sure to register quickly to avoid disappointment.
- Drivers can enter themselves, with a referee, or be entered by their trainer and/or manager.
- Entrants must be a qualified counterbalance lift truck operator who has received training within the past three years and must work for a Northamptonshire based business. The challenges will all involve operating an electric counterbalance truck 1.6 Tonne, category B1.
- Each competitor will face a number of challenges where they will go head to head in demonstrating a high level of skill and safety all underpinned by depth of knowledge and practical forklift truck operation. The theme for this event is a sporting one with two separate challenges of Rugby and a Penalty Shootout.