The deadline for entering this years edition of the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards has just been extended!
Due to a late surge in interest and after a slight technical issue for some users of the website, the Logistics Forum has extended the deadline for submissions for this years awards until 12 noon, April 2nd. This will be the last chance for companies across Northamptonshire to get their entries in so please visit the website now to enter our twelve hotly contested categories!
Any users experiencing issues submitting their applications, are advised to email the completed forms and supporting evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full list of categories for this years awards includes:
- Emerging Talent of the Year – sponsored by PALLITE
- Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by SOCIETAL
- Inspiring in schools & Community - sponsored by Goodwill Solutions CIC
- Growth Company of the Year - sponsored by Kingsley Consulting
- Team of the year - sponsored by John Lewis & Partners
- SME Company of the Year, Below 50 Employees - sponsored by BHIB Insurance
- SME Company of the Year, Above 50 Employees – sponsored by Wilson Browne Solicitors
- HGV Driver of the Year - sponsored by Isotrak Group
- Achiever of the Year - sponsored by Brackmills Industrial Estate BID
- Logistics Temporary Staff Agency of the Year - sponsored by Spectrum for Arcadia
- Health Safety & Wellbeing Award - sponsored by Linde Material Handling
- Chairman’s Special Award - sponsored by ACS Recruitment
Entry is free, and you can nominate a colleague, your business, another business or even enter yourself. All finalists will receive a complementary ticket to the awards dinner, which is Friday 17th May.
Please note: Due to this change in dates, the next meeting of the Northamptonshire Logistics Forum has been changed to Friday April 5th. Please email email@example.com to book!