Due to high demand, the deadline for nominations and entries for the 2018 edition of the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards has just been extended!
You now have until Midnight on Monday March 12th to enter for any of our award categories. All finalists for the awards will receive a free ticket to the awards dinner – which takes place April 20th at Northamptonshire County Cricket Ground – and with entries piling up ahead of the March 9th deadline, the action is heating up!
Dont Delay – Enter Today!
This is the last chance to enter the awards for 2018. Nominations are currently being accepted now for all of our award categories including;
- Innovation – Sponsored by Kuehne & Nagel
- Inspirer in Schools and the Community – Sponsored by Goodwill Solutions CIC
- SME Company of the Year – Sponsored by Wilson Browne
- Apprentice of the Year – Sponsored by LIST
- Young Person of the Year – Sponsored by PALLITE
- CILT Student of the Year
- Growth Company of the Year – Sponsored by Kingsley Consulting
- Team of the Year – Sponsored by John Lewis
- HGV Driver of the Year – Sponsored by LinkLine Transport
- Achiever of the Year – Sponsored by Brackmills Industrial Estate Business Improvement District (BID)
- Logistics Temp Staff Agency of the Year
- Chairman’s Special Award – Sponsored by Fortec Distribution Network
Entry for any of the awards listed above is free, and all shortlisted finalists will receive a free ticket to the awards dinner on April 20th in Northampton.
You can enter yourself for any of our awards or even nominate an outstanding colleague or member of your team.
DONT DELAY – THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS MONDAY, MARCH 12TH!