Some of the leading names in the Northamptonshire Logistics sector gathered at Franklins Gardens, Northampton on Friday night for the highlight of the annual calendar – the 2017 Northamptonshire Logistics Awards.
The awards were incredibly hotly contested – with some awards even seeing joint winners as the judges struggled to separate some exception entries from across the logistics sector in the county.
The evening also saw the presentation of the inaugural Chairman’s Award which was presented to Adam Ludford of Kuehne & Nagel.
The full list of winners are as follows:
- Young Person of the Year – Kizzy Minter, Teamwork Trust
- Innovation Award – Pallite
- Team of the Year – Fortec Distribution Network
- SME Company of the Year – Route Logistics
- Large Company of the Year – Panther Warehousing
- Temp Agency of the Year – Merlin & NN1 Personnel
- HGV Driver of the Year – Roseanna Pissani & Bartek Kowalczyk
- Inspirer in Schools / Community Award – Nicky Holdcroft
- Achiever of the Year – Elaine Harries, Acton Express
- Chairman’s Award – Adam Ludford, Kuehne & Nagel
We will be sharing a full report with photos and more later in the week but for now why not browse the conversation on twitter using the hashtag #LogisticsAwards17