Grants of up to £500 for young people in Northamptonshire to help develop their skills and further their career in the logistics sector.
Through the Northamptonshire Logistics Forum and the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards Dinner a bursary has been created to help young people in Northamptonshire develop and further their careers in the Logistics Sector.
The Northamptonshire Logistics Awards Bursary can be spent on any recognised qualification which will help individuals progress a career or begin a new career path within the sector. Additional costs relating to the training such as course materials/equipment may also be considered.
To be eligible to apply for a grant you must be:
- Be under 30 years of age
- Live in Northamptonshire
- Provide a reference
How to apply:
The closing date for the first round of applications is Friday 1st December 2017
Your application will be reviewed by a panel of members from the Northamptonshire Logistics Forum .
Please note that in considering applications:
- The Northamptonshire Logistics Forum has the complete rights to select a candidate for a grant.
- The Northamptonshire Logistics Forum will check to see that the student does attend the courses.
- The Northamptonshire Logistics Forum will also take into account the overall amount of funds available to the bursary for grants
- Applications will be accepted from individuals only and not from businesses or training providers
- Applicants must not have started or committed to training prior to application approval
- Applicants must provide evidence of other funding contributions towards total costs if applicable
- Applicants are limited to one grant per year
- Applications will be considered on a case by case basis and there is no guarantee of approval