The full list of winners have been announced in the 2018 edition of the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards.
The final winners were announced at a high-profile awards ceremony on Friday 20th April at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel in Northampton. The event was organised by the Northamptonshire Logistics Forum – a forum facilitated by Northamptonshire Growth Hub and University of Northampton and made up of logistics companies county-wide.
Tony Bellott, Chair of the Northampt-onshire Logistics Forum, said: “We are so proud that our third Northamptonshire Logistics Awards evening was the biggest and best to date, with more categories, more entries and a superb range of finalists. What better way to celebrate amazing achievements by so many talented and amazing people.
The full list of winners were:
- HGV Driver of the Year (Sponsored by LinkLine Transport) – Jason Mitchell, Kuehne + Nagel
- Apprentice of the Year (Sponsored by LIST) – Karina Cugunkina, Wincanton
- Emerging Talent (Young Person) of the Year (Sponsored by PALLITE) – Georgia Howkins, DHL Supply Chain
- Innovation Award (Sponsored by Kuehne + Nagel) – Kingsley Consulting & Goodwill Solutions
- Growth Company of the Year (Sponsored by Kingsley Consulting) – PALLITE
- Achiever of the Year (Sponsored by Brackmills BID) – Sarah Archer, XPO Logistics
- Team of the Year (Sponsored by John Lewis) – John Lewis WMS Implementation Team
- SME Company of the Year (Sponsored by Wilson Browne) – Route Logistics
- Inspirer in Schools & The Community Award (Sponsored by Goodwill Solutions CIC) – Marisa Baker, Kingsley Consulting
- CILT Student of the Year – Charlene Turpin
- Chairman’s Special Award (Sponsored by Fortec Distribution Network) – Jim Wright
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Mike Britton, Goodwill Solutions CIC
Congratulations again to all of our winners and may we take this opportunity to thank all of our sponsors in the 2018 Northants Logistics Awards.